Good afternoon, guys from Galloway! It’s me again, Kimberlee Bongard, your Galloway Daily host.
First the weather today:
Clouds give way to some sun. High: 71 Low: 61.
Here are the top stories in Galloway today:
- Atlantic Cape Community College: New Medical Cannabis Education Program Now Available at Atlantic Cape (Press Office)
- No Reservations Brings Epic Creations To Galloway’s Breakfast Alley (Atlantic City Weekly)
- Coastal Flood Warning for Multiple South Jersey Counties (Galloway Patch)
- Helping Stressed NJ Nurses (New Jersey 101.5 FM)
- Report: Ghostly flight at about 100 mph when takeoff from Atlantic City was canceled (courier mail)
- Historic Homes to Own in the South Jersey Area (Atlantic City Press)
Today’s Galloway Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your recipes. GoodRx helps you find the lowest drug prices in local pharmacies so you don’t overpay. Also works for veterinary drugs! To see how much you can save, go to GoodRx.com.
- Stockton University: “When the light hits just right … 👌 📸: @noblefrankie #stocktonu #stocktonuniversity #lakefred #southjerseyisbeautiful #njspots #njisbeautiful #newjerseylife” (Instagram)
- Stockton University Lambdas: “National Coming Out Day is celebrated on October 11th each year. The first observation was in 1988 and in 1990 it was celebrated in all 50 states. Over three decades later, the day has grown into an annual celebration of recognition …” ( Instagram)
- Stockton University Lambdas: “This year is the first time that a US president officially recognizes Indigenous Peoples Day. President Biden issued a proclamation on Friday to honor this October 11th as a day to celebrate Native Americans, their resilience and their co … “(Instagram)
- Stockton Center for Successful Aging: “Take part in genealogy programs in honor of Family History Month in October! To sign up, go to: https: //stockton.edu/aging/old … all of our upcoming programs will be listed.” (Facebook)
- Galloway Parish: “Today is the deadline to register for the parliamentary elections. Register here to vote online: https: //voter.svrs.nj.gov/regi … Saturday 23 October to Sunday …” ( Facebook)
- Stockton Ospreys Athletics: “Osprey Outline: October 4-10” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
You are all caught up for today! See you tomorrow morning for your next update. If you feel these newsletters, consider bringing some friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Kimberlee Bongard
About me: I’m the Field Editor at Patch for Berkeley, Barnegat-Manahawkin, Lacey, Galloway, and Ocean City. Contact me at [email protected] with questions, comments, and news tips.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Galloway Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.