CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 21, 2022–
HomeServe North America honored 13 of its network contractors during the Seventh Annual Contractor Awards at the Downtown Chattanooga Marriott on September 8, 2022.
HomeServe recognized owners from the top performing contractors in its network from around the US and Canada who are raising the industry bar and achieving excellence in customer service and service delivery to customers of HomeServe.
“Congratulations to all of our top-performing contractor partners and thank you for sharing our commitment to our shared customers and our values of exceptional service and a great customer experience,” Tom Rusin, HomeServe North America CEO, said. “They are out there every day with customers face-to-face, delivering on our promise to free customers from the worry and hassle of home repair. We’re pleased to celebrate their accomplishments and contributions to our business.”
During the ceremony, HomeServe recognized the top-performing contractors in its network in the following categories:
- Total Plumbing and Drain Cleaning of Warminster, Pennsylvania, Diamond Award, which is awarded to the contractor that best represents and aligns with HomeServe’s customer experience and service delivery values;
- Ace Mechanical Sewer Drain Cleaning of Edison, New Jersey, National Service Delivery Award, Eastern Region, which is awarded to the contractor that consistently delivers exceptional service through solid business practices;
- Barney Jordan Plumbing of Stockton, California, National Service Delivery Award, Western Region, which is awarded to the contractor that consistently delivers exceptional service through solid business practices;
- BP Electric of Lexington, Ohio, Best Use of Technology, which is awarded to the contractor who best adapts and uses technology provided by HomeServe;
- 3-H Electric LLC of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, HomeServe Cares Foundation Award, which is awarded to a contractor who has participated in a HomeServe Cares Foundation job and demonstrated exceptional care for a resident in need;
- Superior Plumbing Solutions of Toronto, Ontario, Newcomer Award, Canada, which is awarded to a contractor who joined the HomeServe Canada network within the last year and has already shown themselves to be a top performer; other
- Danny’s Specialty Plumbing Solutions of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Newcomer Award, US, which is awarded to a contractor who joined the HomeServe US network within the last year and has already shown themselves to be a top performer.
Service Delivery Awards were presented to the top-performing contractor in each region who consistently delivered exceptional service, held their teams to the highest level of accountability and ensured their operations were in line with HomeServe values and goals. Contractors in all categories were evaluated against several criteria for awards, including performance reports, score cards and customer feedback, among other measures. The Service Delivery Award winners included:
- Ace Mechanical Sewer Drain Cleaning of Edison, New Jersey, Northeast Region
- T-Bar Electric of Hayes, Virginia, Mid-Atlantic Region
- McAtee Plumbing, Heating and Cooling of Columbia, South Carolina, Southeast Region
- United Plumbing of Louisville, Kentucky, River Plains Region
- BP Electric of Lexington, Ohio, Great Lakes Region
- Hart HVAC of Weatherford, Texas, South Central Region
- K-Jett Services LLC of Belton, Missouri, Northwest Region
- Barney Jordan Plumbing of Stockton, California, Southwest Region
- Pro Flow Drain Specialist Inc. of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Johnson Appliance Repair of Greenville, South Carolina, Appliance Service Delivery
“The annual Contractor Awards is how we show our network contractors how much they are appreciated and that we understand that their success is our success,” Sylvester Criscone, Senior Vice President of Contractor Management and Administration said. “We couldn’t operate our business without the best contractors across North America, and this is just one of the ways we communicate that to them. Congratulations to all those who were recognized, and I look forward to next year’s ceremony, which will be held in Nashville, Tennessee.”
HomeServe, in cooperation with its network of more than 2,400 local, licensed, insured and qualified contractors, has provided emergency home repair services to more than 4.8 million customers, servicing hundreds of thousands of households each year. Network contractors include plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians providing service across a variety of household systems. HomeServe customers also have access to a US-based call center available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for service and support.
For more information, visit homeserve.com.
About HomeServe USA
HomeServe USA Corp. (HomeServe) is a customer-focused company that enables utilities and municipalities to educate, protect and advocate for their customers who are faced with home repair emergencies. Serving more than 4.8 million customers across the US and Canada and working through over 1,100 leading municipal and utility partners, HomeServe protects homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies.
Through its network of skilled, locally based technicians, HomeServe makes a repair or install in a customer’s home every 34 seconds. HomeServe is also a leading provider of residential Energy Efficiency Solutions. Over the past twelve months, HomeServe has installed almost $100 million dollars’ worth of residential HVAC efficiency upgrades.
HomeServe has an exceptional customer satisfaction rating, is accredited with an A+ grade from the Better Business Bureau and is endorsed by the National League of Cities. For more information about HomeServe, a certified Great Place to Work and Stevie Awards winner for Sales and Service, please go to www.homeserve.com. Connect with HomeServe on Facebook and Twitter @HomeServeUSA and on LinkedIn @HomeServe-USA. For news and information follow on Twitter @HomeServeUSNews.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220922005188/en/
Email: [email protected]
Hill+Knowlton Strategies for HomeServe USA
Email: [email protected]
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA TENNESSEE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE MANUFACTURING CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SMALL BUSINESS HVAC UTILITIES OTHER MANUFACTURING INSURANCE ENERGY FINANCE
SOURCE: HomeServe USA Corp.
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 09/21/2022 06:21 PM / DISC: 09/21/2022 06:22 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.