Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Caleb Williams #13 of the USC Trojans
Sep 17, 2022 at 09:45 AM EDT
- College football odds for Week 3 are on the move, showing that the market’s sharpest bettors are finding value in Saturday’s slate.
- But how should college football bettors digging into Saturday’s Week 2 slate approach today’s games right now?
- Thanks to the Action Network’s PRO college football picks, we know Saturday’s six smartest college football bets.
Week 2 was a good one for the market’s sharpest college football bettors.
Last weekend’s version of this column, which details the picks that pro football bettors are making each and every week, went 4-1 against the spread (ATS), with Pittsburgh +6 finishing as the only loser when the Panthers lost by seven points to the Tennessee Volunteers.
So, riding the momentum from last weekend, what do the wiseguys have in store for Saturday’s college football Week 3 slate?
Using the Action Network’s betting data, let’s examine the latest college football odds for Week 3, including picks for:
- No. 6 Oklahoma vs. Nebraska (12 p.m. ET)
- California vs. Notre Dame (2:30 pm ET)
- Tulane vs. Kansas State (3 pm ET)
- No. 12 BYU vs. No. 25 Oregon (3:30pm ET)
- Fresno State vs. No. 7 USC (10:30 pm ET)
College Football Odds Picks Week 3
*Odds and picks as of Saturday morning
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Pick
12pm ET | FOX
Odds movement for Oklahoma vs. Nebraska has been one word: crazy.
On Sunday, Nebraska reached +14 on the spread against Oklahoma, but that line has been pounded down to +11.5 as of the time of writing.