The Sacramento Kings (7-6) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when hosting the San Antonio Spurs (6-9) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Golden 1 Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSW and NBCS-CA.
The Kings are a 7.5-point favorite against the Spurs when the Kings and the Spurs meet. The game features a point total of 237.5.
Kings vs Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Sacramento -7.5
- Total: 237.5
- Money line: Sacramento -300, San Antonio +240
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Spurs at Kings odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+7.5)
- Pick OU:
Kings 120 – Spurs 113
- Sacramento has come away with four wins in the five contests it has been listed as the favorite this season.
- Sacramento has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -300.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Sacramento has a 75% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Antonio has a 5-9 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.7% of those games).
- San Antonio has a record of 2-5 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +240 or longer (28.6%).
- San Antonio has a 29.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
Against the spread
- The Kings record 119.5 points per game, equal to what the Spurs give up.
- Sacramento is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 119.5 points.
- Sacramento has a 5-1 record when putting up more than 119.5 points.
- When San Antonio allows fewer than 119.5 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- San Antonio is 4-3 when giving up fewer than 119.5 points.
- The Spurs put up 5.0 fewer points per game (112.0) than the Kings allow their opponents to score (117.0).
- When it scores more than 117.0 points, San Antonio is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- San Antonio has put together a 2-2 record in games it scores more than 117.0 points.
- Sacramento’s record is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 112.0 points.
- Sacramento is 1-2 when it gives up fewer than 112.0 points.
- The Kings are the NBA’s second-ranked scoring team (119.5 PPG), while the Spurs rank worst in points per game allowed (119.5) in the league.
- The 15th-ranked scoring NBA team (112.0 PPG) is San Antonio, while the Sacramento squad ranks 25th in the league defensively (117.0 PPG).
- The Kings have put up a total of 33 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.5 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 113 total points, 7.5 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Sacramento’s average implied point total this season is 5.7 fewer points than its implied total in Thursday’s game (117.3 implied points on average compared to 123 implied points in this game).
- This season, Sacramento has scored more than 123 points in four games.
- The 118.3-point average implied total on the season for San Antonio is 3.3 more points than the team’s 115-point total implied in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Kings vs Spurs
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV channels: BSSW and NBCS-CA
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 center
- TV channels: NBA League Pass
- live stream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).